Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Treatment 2, Day 14

Today is Day 14 following his second treatment.  Dr. Rocky said that he might start coughing some and may need even more restricted activity for a few days.  However, I'm proud to say that Nelson is doing GREAT!!!  He seems to be feeling really good.  No coughing.  No sign of feeling bad at all.  We continue to restrict his activity just to be sure that he's ok.  Two more weeks and we get to slowing take him off of restriction!

It's been amazing to observe the changes in him over the last 90 days since we adopted him.  He seems to be totally comfortable with us now.  He isn't as reserved as he was when we first got brought him home.  His personality has blossomed.  I'm so glad he is a part of our family...I am looking forward to the time when we can get "out and about" again.

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful news. I was thinking about him today, so I am grateful you updated today. He needs an extra scratch or two on his ear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That, my friend, is the power of prayer for one of God's beloved animals! You go, Nelson!!!!

    ReplyDelete